FULL DAY CAPE TOWN TOUR
Declared the most beautiful city in the world, Cape Town will blow you away. You will experience the splendor and beauty of this gem with its golden beaches, turquoise blue waters and Table Mountain, one of the seven natural wonders of the world.
PRICE PER PERSON SHARING
|Rate per person||R3,335||R1,695||R1,160||R980||R885|
In a Nutshell:
This is a 1-day tour
This is a group, privately guided or self-drive tour
ANY DAY DEPARTURE
You choose the departure date
CAN BE TAILORED
It can be tailored to suit your specific need
Suitable for children of all ages
This itinerary is based on our many years of experience and previous tailored- and group tours for other clients. As this tour will be conducted on a private or self-drive basis, this itinerary can be tailored to your personal requirements.
Depart after an action packed early morning tour and head for Table Mountain (weather permitting). The mountain is one of the world’s most recognizable icons and South Africa’s most visited tourist attraction. Recently being declared a world heritage site, you will devote some time to exploring the top of the mountain.
Our next stop is at Hout Bay where you will embark on a 45-minute boat trip to Duiker Island to visit a huge seal colony. The extremely skilled skipper will guide the boat to almost touching distance of the thousands of seals feeding and playing in the stunning turquois waters.
Next, take a drive on one of the world’s most beautiful drives; the spectacular Chapman’s Peak Drive, cut into the 650m high Chapman’s Peak. The road takes you through the town of Noordhoek to the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve, known as Cape Point, where the stormy waters of the Atlantic Ocean meets the calm waters of the Indian Ocean.
Enjoy a quick take away lunch (own account) and continue the tour to Boulders Beach, an attractive secluded haven for the colony of mainland-based African penguins. We leave the penguins behind and head for the Buitenverwachting Wine Estate for some inspirational wine tasting.
Your guide will return you to your location of pickup. This is where the tour ends.
- Table Mountain
- Duiker Island
- Cape Point
What is Included and Excluded
- The services of a registered tour guide
- All ground transfers in air-conditioned vehicles, including fuel and toll fees
- All activities as specified
- Conservation and Entrance Fees
- Tourism levies and taxes
- Drinks and refreshments
- Gratuities for guides, porters and restaurants
- Incidental personal expenditure
Aspects to Consider
- This is a privately guided, luxury tour run exclusively for you.
- Can be booked by single travelers – a single supplement will apply.
- A self-drive option is available for this tour.
- Can depart any day and can be tailored to suit your needs.
- There is no minimum age requirement – children of all ages are welcome.
- All activities are subject to prevailing weather conditions.
- Jewel of Africa Safaris is a registered professional tour operator with the necessary permits and insurance cover to transport International Tourists. All our driver-tour guides are Satour & Theta accredited, medically cleared, hold Professional Driving Permits and are accredited First Aid practitioners.
- Our standard terms and conditions apply.